Sticking piston in brake caliper

You've just answered your own question:-)

No.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I have a sticking piston in a brake caliper, sliding bolts and springs are OK.

It can be depressed but is not releasing properly.

Is it feasible to remove and clean it up or is it a hiding to nothing, new calipers are only about £50.

And if I do replace, will I have to do the pair?

Cheers,

Rick

Reply to
R D S

You can but I've never had good results and always had to do them again and/or replace the caliper.

Reply to
adder1969