96 bimmer 525 touring auto petrol

done nearly 290,000 Had it a year, already done 3 trips in a year, well over 3k each around Europe as well as daily driving. it had a FSH when i got it.

I hope soon to have my 94 525 back on the road, so may sell the touring or stick it back on ebay

Just curious what people think, would you be put off by that milage? doest burn oil, runs fine. There is the odd scratch, tiny dent and bit of rusting around a couple of door edges and fuel flap. thought about getting them sorted

Just curious what people would think with that milage..i only paid 600 for it

Reply to
Jules

If it was miles, I'd probably give it a miss.

If it was kilometers, I'd be happy enough.

Al.

Reply to
Al

Jules ( snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

No. I'd look at the condition, and the condition alone.

Reply to
Adrian

I sold my old '93 E34 520i Tourer 2 yrs ago with 517000miles for £500 cash. Still running perfectly on original engine/box. Most of the suspensiuon linkages/bushes replaced twice however..Only on second clutch too surprisingly. You'll get £500 easily if it's got T&T.

JB

Reply to
JB