subaru legacy front wing

I am on the look out for a osf for a 92 (near south manchester would be nice) I bought one off ebay but sadly I failed to spot an updated front indicator mine runs parallel to the bumper having a blond moment I bought one with the curved lower edge which makes the wing slightly longer and although I could fabricate I would rather not - its easier to rebuild the old wing so if you happen to spot a goodun I would be grateful Derek

Reply to
Derek