Where about on a Peugeot 306 1.9 TD...?

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know where, on a 1998 Peugeot 306

1.9 TDi, the following can be found: breather hose, intercooler and flame trap? Any advice welcome- thanks.
Reply to
Confused

The Intercooler is mounted on top of the engine, it looks like a radiator and has a black plastic rim around it.

The flame trap is located to the bottom right of the intercooler, should be clipped on to it although they aren't always, it is circular and has a breather hose coming out of it that goes to the back of the oil filler neck, and another hose coming out of it going to the air filter housing / intake manifold.

Some breather hoses are listed in what I just said, but I think there may be another, just have a good look around the rocker cover.

If it's running on it could be the stop solenoid rather than running on it's own oil. However if you've got lots of oil in the intake system then you're looking on the right lines.

Or is it just breathing a bit?

Hope to help, Paul

Reply to
P A Latham