Top speed of a Peugeot 306 TD 1.9Ltr

Anyone know what the performance figures are for a Peugeot 306 1.9Ltr TD built in 1995.

Merry Christmas

Norman

Reply to
Norman

110MPH I think.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mason

Reply to
The Question Asker

Hello,

My aunt had a DTurbo (possibly matches UK's DTurbo S), she "trigged" a speedtrap at 120MPH (about 190-195KPH). Damn, I whish I had the same :-) For the little story, she sold it and bought a Honda CRV 1.8i LPG instead. Eeeeek.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

M reg, 126K miles on clock, was looking at over 120 when started to run out of road (unless speedo was out). Always only assumed it would only do 110 as most reports tell you.

Don

Reply to
Don

Thanks for the replies. It would seem that 110mph is an average top speed.

Norman

Reply to
Norman

snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com (Norman) wrote in news:3fea2753.1103216 @news.btopenworld.com:

According to Dutch figures from

1.9TD, 92 bhp@4000 rpm, 196 Nm@2250 rpm Topspeed: 180 km/h (112 mph) Acceleration 0-100 km/h (62 mph): 12,4 s

Maarten

Reply to
Maarten Deen

"Maarten Deen" schreef in bericht news:Xns945DACCF56D6Emaasluip@194.109.133.29...

Reply to
Martin

In message , Norman writes

Hmm, mine runs out of steam at about an indicated 100 and it's doing about 4k rpm at this point. Had that performance since I bought it 80k miles ago. Maybe I need to drive another TD! Performance through the gears is excellent though, so can't really pin down any fault unless the speedo is under reading (lack of flashes at speed traps would indicate not!).

Reply to
mike. buckley