Shocks?

Hi. I'm thinking to replace a set of racing shocks into my 92 miata, I wondering which is the best. Thinking about the Tein HA coil-over adjustable or the takico with some other spring. The Takico way to lower my car is much cheaper than a coilover adjustable shocks,..

Reply to
Socket Baby

"Best" depends on what you want to accomplish. Autocross? Actual roadracing? Better street handling? Lowering primarily for looks? See the Reviews section at miata.net.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Well, I'm looking for a street racing performance side. :)

Reply to
Socket Baby

Ah. Then any model with neon should be fine. :-)

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

w00t? *.*

Reply to