tyre recommendation

Anyone got a recommendation for new tyres for my mx18? The current tyres came with the car when new and are Michelin 195/50R15 82V. I live and drive year round in the north of England, so they will have to cope with some snow.

Adrian

Reply to
AdrianR

Bridgestone RE950 is one of the best all-season tires here in the U.S. You may have different options in the UK, but that's a start.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers