hello to everybody, looking for good groups/forums

Hi,

I have just got it for a week. Still can believe I own Mercedes-Benz. My sixth car (VW Beetle '68, Subaru Legacy '93, Ford Taurus '93, Subaru Impreza '02, Subaru Outback '02) is E320T 4Matic '00. I bought it of course used, 90K miles, well maintained, first owner and spend less then $10G.

As with my other cars and the bike I am looking for related USENET groups and good on-line forums. This is what I found so far:

1)USENET -alt.auto.mercedes -alt.autos.mercedes

2)forums:

-

-
-

not sure which USENET group got more traffic or is alive at all, I am xposting for now. Also which forum would be most useful for someone who want o find solid source of information.

Any recommendations?

Best regards, Andy

Reply to
alf