RWD E-Class in Snow?

With a set of Blizzaks, how does a '11 E350 do in a moderate amount of snow? Maybe

Justin

Reply to
Justin

*I have an '09 with 4Matic and I don't trust it in snow. I kept my '97 Explorer with 4WD for snow etc. It proved to be a wise decision. I lovfe my Benz but it is just too low to the ground when driving in serious snow no matter what tires are on it.
Reply to
Stephen Gluck