Looking for a little info

I'm trying to help my son get his first car. He's found a '92 300e (134,000)for $2500 US. The car is supposed to be in good shape. I haven't driven the 30 minutes to look at it yet. Anyway, I'm a volvo guy but I've got nothing against MB. My only concern was the cost of upkeep and repair of an MB. Should we expect it to be more than other cars? Are parts crazy expensive? I'm guessing there are fewer after market parts than one might find for a Honda, Toyota, Nissan etc.

Any insight would be helpful

Thanks don b.

Reply to
don b.

Go here:

just about anything you will ever need to know about older MB's

Reply to
Newsreader