190 2.3 16 valv

interesting page www.190e-16v.comm.it/ Mondo2316/mondo%202316.htm

    Not Found     The requested URL / Mondo2316/mondo 2316.htm was not found on this server.          Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.190e-16v.comm.it Port 80
Ah ok, lemme guess, it's Italian and it's on strike.
(ok, if I take the space out of the url, it works:
    http://www.190e-16v.comm.it/Mondo2316/mondo%202316.htm
It's a bad idea to use spaces in URLS. You had two of them in there andthe first one cannot be there the second one has to be to make it work.)
Richard Sexton wrote:

Richard is right about the extra space. If you leave it in, the URL won't open.
I had no problem opening the site using the URL. I used the original and genuine URL which is:
http://www.190e-16v.comm.it /
Then I added "Mondo2316/mondo%202316.htm" to the basic URL and it worked like a charm.
Hernando

Thanks! I'm a webmaster about this site. :-)
=)
thats good
im seeking a 5 vel gear box for my 190 and a 16 valves cilinderhead
trying to "built" an EVO II
=)