190 2.3 16 valv

interesting page

Mondo2316/mondo%202316.htm

Reply to
Jorge Tang Dr_Chino

Not Found The requested URL / Mondo2316/mondo 2316.htm was not found on this server. Apache/1.3.22 Server at

Port 80

Ah ok, lemme guess, it's Italian and it's on strike.

(ok, if I take the space out of the url, it works:

It's a bad idea to use spaces in URLS. You had two of them in there andthe first one cannot be there the second one has to be to make it work.)

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Richard is right about the extra space. If you leave it in, the URL won't open.

I had no problem opening the site using the URL. I used the original and genuine URL which is:

Then I added "Mondo2316/mondo%202316.htm" to the basic URL and it worked like a charm.

Hernando

Reply to
Hernando Correa

"Jorge Tang Dr_Chino" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Thanks! I'm a webmaster about this site. :-)

Reply to
Marco.-

=)

thats good

im seeking a 5 vel gear box for my 190 and a 16 valves cilinderhead

trying to "built" an EVO II

=)

Reply to
Jorge Tang Dr_Chino