190e electric window problems.

MY CAR A MERCEDES 190E 4 DOOR SALOON WAS MADE IN 1988 AND HAVE FOR THE LAST YEAR INTERMITENT PROBLEMS WITH THE WINDOWS WORKING ONE DAY THEN STOPPING THEN WORKING.ONE DAY ONE WINDOW STOPS WORKING THEN ITS OKAY AGAIN THEM ITS
A DIFFERENT WINDOW AND THIS SEEMS TO GO ON AROUND THE CAR WINDOWS ALMOST IN A CIRCLE.IS IT THE SWITCHES OR WHAT I DONT WANT TO BUY NEW ONES IF ITS NOT THE CAUSE .ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANYONES HELP.SIMON.
turn your CAPS off
the case, minus a few cans!
Tiger whispers... take your switches apart and clean the contacts inside with screwdriver... scrape it clean. Also, check your fuses... take em out and check for corrosion.

And then, even if they didn't look corroded, replace them.
Nah... these switches are heavy duty... I never had to throw away one yet... only one that was defective is the plastic privot broke... but you would definitely know... no positive tilt.