190E Ignition Timing

I want to check the ignition timing on my 190E engine. The manual shows using a scope and says nothing about timing light. I can't see any marks on the engine due to the tensioner assembly. Am I missing something? Can it be
checked with a light?
Thanks, Scott
With the engine off... look at the main crank and you will soon understand what to look for.