190E repair manual

Hi, is there anywhere on the internet that I can find a repair manual for my 1992 190E ? Something in electronic form ? And any special 190E sites?
Thanks much,
Heinz
I don't know of any sites that have the maintenance CD online (I'm sure MB would strongly disapprove), but you can find W201 help at www.190revolution.com www.mercedesshop.com www.benzworld.org www.mbworld.org