manual repair

Hi guys, someone can provide me the manual repair for blazer 95 4.3 vortec 4x4 please.. ASAP

> repair for blazer 95 4.3 vortec 4x4 please..

Haynes and Chilton might have books for those. I do remember getting a repair manual at the auto parts store, that was and is a lot of help.
The manual repair varies from event to event. My last manual repair was alternator change out.
One manual repair before that was to replace the distibutor cap and rotor.
On 6/1/2015 1:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Today I had to do a manual repair on my 98 Blazer. The engine died, and turns out to need a new ignition module. Got a used one from a wrecking yard and put it. Started up nicely after that.
On Sat, 30 May 2015 15:49:13 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yeah, Call Manual Gonzales, 703-555-1212. he works on Chebbies.