1982 Seat Belts not still covered by warr. are they?

I know most new cars have "lifetime" warranty on their seatbelts. My Old 1982 doesn't have such a thing, does it? My seatbelt plastics are
breaking and it has be a little concerned. New ones are rare to find on ebay.
Darrell

Used seatbelt may not be a bargin. I'm a big proponant of recycling car parts but something like seatbelts, well, some things like seatbelts, underwear andf slippers are better bought new I think.