2000 S430 Phone/Radio/CD Problems

Recently, when starting my 2000 S430, the Comand Panel shows "No Phone", the radio shows a station but no audio, and when attempting to play a CD the screen reads "No CD changer". The phone installed
in my car is not getting power. Could someone tell me which device in the car powers these components? Navigation works, so it appears that its just associated with my stereo/phone system. Thanks.