2005 500SL question

I have an alarm that indicates that I should go to the workshop and a picture of a battery. I assume that I should replace the battery but since this car has 2
12Volts batteries, my question is which one?

Maybe one now and the other one next week.
Do a load test on each battery... local auto parts will do them for you free.