2014 C pics?

Is there any webiste that has good/final shots of the 2014 C Class? I've found some "spy shot" photos but they're not very revealing. My plan is to trade in my '08 for a '14 this Fall but if the '14 doesn't appeal to me I'll get a '13 now. Currently I have a C350 4matic and was hoping to get the same. I like the size of the C class. This is my 3rd C3xx in 12 years and will continue the trend. Any help is appreciated, thanks.