500 SEC engine starts and stops

I have my 500 SEC for 2 Years and she always started.Sometimes I had to recharge Battery but she started no Problem.until recently.I connected re-charged Battery.She starts ok but after 2 seconds engine stops.I hear
the Fuelpump priming when I turn Ignition on.I changed Fuelpump relay but its still not working.Can anyone help? Many thanks
Sounds like fuel starvation. When was the fuel filter last changed? Is the fuel pump original?
permission.
Or rap on the fuel filter to loosen any gunks inside it... to see if the engine will start,