617 diesel injection pump wrench?

I'm going to check the injection timing and replace the nozzles on my 1980 300SD, 617 engine. What wrench have folks been using for the 17mm connection where the injector piping meets the injection pump?
I've seen a special Hazet socket type wrench made for the purpose, which sure looks ideal, but they are obviously expensive and I would have to order one. Wondering what others have used? A std open end wrench doesn't have enough clearance. I thought about an open ended crowsfoot wrench, but I think they won't fit because the lines are too close to each other?
So, any suggestions from others who've been, there, done, that would be appreciated.

I think I may have figured it out myself. Flare nut wrench and crows foot flare nut wrench?

I was able to loosen and tighten the nuts on my '83 240D 616 engine by using open ended 17 mm wrenches and approaching the nuts from the top at an angle of about 25 degrees from the vertical. In some places the angle could be increased to about 30 degrees.
Same.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.