72 Merc 250 Headliner

Morning all......I picked up a 72 Merc that has 5-6 inches of headliner in the back window that dropped and has sunrot, brittle and will break when handled. Is it possible to replace just the bad
liner, or do I have to replace the entire headliner? The rest of the liner is is very good shape! Thanks!
Thread archive:
You are better off replacing the whole headlinger. One fall here and sooner or later, the other part will fail too.