Merc battery

Looking for a replacement battery for my Merc E200 2000 - anyone know the cheapest place to get one, either online or offline?

Thanks

Reply to
ScoobyDoo

Usually your local motor factor. There's nothing special about the battery, but delivery is prohibitive for online sales - couriers won't touch them. You should be able to get one for around £40 (that's what I paid for a Previa battery which is about the same size - I own both cars). I had the same price quoted by County Batteries and Autospares/Sutton Autofactors (the physical branch of buypartsby), but the latter had the longer warranty.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Costco are usually great value if you know a member

Reply to
TTT