'81 300D water on floor

Still looking for the solution to the water collecting on the rear driver's side floorboard after running the A/C. I know this is condensed water from the evaporator but need to know just where the drain tube is located so I can either redirect it or unplug it if that's the problem.

Reply to
Ernesto

Get under the car in the area near the evaporator. You should find two rubber drain hoses about 3/8" in diameter, one on each side. Use a piece of wire to run through them to open them up. These clog up with rust and debris. Make sure not to use anything with a sharp edge or be too aggressive.

Reply to
trader4