'81 300D water on floor

Still looking for the solution to the water collecting on the rear driver's side floorboard after running the A/C. I know this is condensed water from
the evaporator but need to know just where the drain tube is located so I can either redirect it or unplug it if that's the problem.
Ernesto wrote:

Get under the car in the area near the evaporator. You should find two rubber drain hoses about 3/8" in diameter, one on each side. Use a piece of wire to run through them to open them up. These clog up with rust and debris. Make sure not to use anything with a sharp edge or be too aggressive.