82 300SD climate control

I have a problem with my climate control.It is blowing the fuse for the blower motor circuit.Was doing it with the old motor and a replacement one.Appears to be takinbg the fuse out when making a sharp
right hand turn.Tried cutting the steering wheel around sharp to the left while stationary and does not appear to be doing it.I have looked at all the woring etc under the dash and moved it all by hand while the blower motor is running and can not get it to blow.Has and one ever had a problem like this.Could someone please possible e mail me the wiring diagram for this circuit.How difficuilt is it to femove the resisters for the blower motor as this is about the only thing that appears to be left to look at in the circuit.