89 300SEL Running rough.

My 1989 300SEL (152,000) is running rough and sometimes quits when I stop. Time for a tune-up? Or other possibilites?

TIA

Bill

Reply to
MrG1stD

Has it had rotor, cap, wires and plugs recently? Fuel filter? Cleaned air flow sensor plate? Air filter?

All normal maintenace items and the first place to start - especially if it has gradually been getting worse.

Scott D

Reply to
Scott D