A !40 Elegance For Sale

Hi Unfortunately due to business commitments I have to sell my A !40. It is A-140 Elegance on a 2000 "X" having done 40,000 miles. The spec includes Air Con, Leccy windows all round, 6 stack CD, and it has
a reverse parking sensor fitted. The car has a full service history (only part M/B), it drives as if new and has never let me down. The body work is in excellent condition apart from a few scuffs to the alloy's. I am looking for offers in the region of 5250