Twin 40 carbs for sale

Imminent purchase of house forces sale of my goodies :( Twin Dellorto DHLA 40s:

Doubt it would interest anyone here, but intercooler for Pug/Citroen:
Also for sale soon:

- B230 Volvo engine (2.3l 8v n/a)

- Pair of metal car ramps

- HPI Rush Evo nitro powered truck (2WD)

- MR2 mk1 (paintwork almost sorted now)

- MR2 mk1 teardrop alloys Probably some other bits too as we sort everything out.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Cheap :-) ? I mean, I don't need it, but it might be a laugh...

Reply to
DanTXD

Depends what you mean by cheap :)

Haven't checked out what they're going for TBH.

Probably around £100. Includes front and rear ARBs and a recently rebuilt engine (been run once since) and a rebuilt gearbox a while ago (it didnt like doing dohnuts for a prolonged period). Shell's a bit knackered though.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

They would have been 48s if I could have afforded them initially :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Bugger, if they'd been 48's I know someone who might have been interested :(

Reply to
Abo