need to find a 190D manual shifter, or i'm gonna part out the car

i have an 84 190D 5-spd that's stuck in first. the shifter housing/assembly was accidentally broken (kicked out of frustration). it's been like 3 months and i haven't been able to find the part anywhere.

out of further frustration i'm considering parting out the car unless somebody can help me find the part i'm looking for.

the car has new tires, good wheels, all glass/lights are good, engine strong, even the transmission (minus the shifter) is great. heck, you can drive it home (very slowly, of course) the car is in dallas, tx and i'm willing to get rid of it for $500 all at once, or piece by piece.

of course, i'd rather just find the damned shifter for it.

please help me get my part. PLEASE!

Reply to
thejesus

and wish you lived closer to me so I could take it off your hands!

Reply to
CaptainW116

I had the exact same thought... About proximity that is.

marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph