How to sell a Defender.....

Now this is how to sell Defender to the hairdressers!

the bottom - should be easy to spot......... I want one. Now.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Aircon on a rag top? rather defeats the point. Icky

Reply to
icky

Not really, on Series motor a properly fitted rag top* is a lot warmer than a hard top, so presumably the same would apply to Defender.

Richard

*the only person I've come across who can do this is Bernard - not a gap or draught.
Reply to
beamendsltd

Someone's added a comment to the article reading "Hooray! A gay rover!". It does look absolutely pants.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I have seen a small picture of one on a german website looking a whole lot better.

John Metcalfe