Annual maintenance cost for an 84 380SE (75k miles)

I am considering a 1984 380SE but I need to know what the annual maintenance costs are. Its from family so I was trying to ask elsewhere rather than have him dig out his receipts for the past 15
years. The car is driven about once a month for a week at a time when my sister in law travels to Florida and has a total of 75K miles. If you could also let me know what major repairs I will face as I get to 125K miles that would be helpful.
Dave
Water pump Shock absorbers Fuel filter Coolant change Radiator Belts Possibly warm up regulator but easily adjusted with bending Distributor and cap Spark plug wires if misfiring
It is pretty much like this... once or twice a year repair... and each of those repair is good enough for another 100K miles.
In 84 they switched to the double timing chain, so that shouldn't be a problem, but I would double check that.
Mine recently needed new motor mounts, and some kind of unit on the transmission, which in itself didn't cost much, but there was a lot of labor in locating the problem. It also had some rusting around the bottom corners of the rear window, requiring painting and a new seal (I think rubber parts just don't last 20 years). Last week it failed the emisions testing and needed a new catalytic converter, which my mechanic said was probably due to age. I also have some separation of the wood veneer on the dash which I haven't fixed yet.
Despite these things, it is still a beautiful car and a pleasure to drive.
Dave wrote:

there.
If you haven't replaced the cat yet, check with bergwerks.com. They sell one that is cheaper than the stock and give more hp. Richard

Cheapest one is timevalve... I bought one long ago... for like $310.