CD Changer Connection [\

I recently purchased a 1994 E320 Sedan. I want to install a CD Change, which I understand would be connected to a pre-wire connector in the trunk. But I
can't locate such a connector. Is there anybody who can tell me specifically where this connector is located? Does any thing need to be removed to get to it? Thanking you in advance, Dave

Isnt it on the back of the radio. How many blocks of pins do you have, if they have three sets of pinouts then I have seen a diagram but not a precise pinout. Maybe this can guide you.
http://www.mbnz.org/publications/pub.asp?id