CUP HOLDER 126 BODY?

Has any seen a good system - have had the door mounted holders and they are a pain. Saw a 126 at the stop light the other day and it had one that seemed to
mount in the A/C dash vents - any info?
These are availble from Auto Accessory Stores, fit almost anything, they just clip onto the vents. Keeps drinks cold as well, or at least stops them getting warm slower.
HankL wrote:

But do you really want the weight of a 12-oz beverage on the narrow plastic fins of the air vent? I looked at those and opted for door-mounted "Muggers" for my '95 E320. Maybe not the best in terms of convenience, but then again I'm opposed to drinking in my car (the car is now my wife's - she insisted on the beverage holders).

I thought I'd seen someone selling a cupholder for a 126 on eBay. It was a piece of maple plywood, stained to match the zebrano, with a couple of round holes cut in it. The plywood fit inside the console. I don't know whether the armrest would interfere with a Big Gulp though :-)
Tim Delaney (newbie) 84 300SD (205,000km)