Diesel leak ?

To the experts ... I have leaks on top of the injector pump ... not at the injector line fittings, but it appears to be the fittings that 'enter' the pump body itself. Before I take lines off, are there 'O' rings or seals which I should have ahead of time to complete the job quickly? it is a 2.2 non-turbo. Thanks for any help ...past present and future !! Joe in Stafford

Reply to
Joe Caneen