Don't EVER call MB Finance.....EVER!!!

Should you have any reason at all to contact them - simply get in you
finely tuned German automobile and proceed to drive it as fast as yo can into a brick wall. This will save you the time spent on hol
(minimum of 30 minutes) and the pain of talking to the most unhelpfu and unbelievably irritating group of people ever assembled. If they cas but fail to post a payment for say...2 months, simply write them anothe one (and don't forget the late fees) and move on knowing that an additional money spent will far outweigh the cost of trying to contac these people. As you can see - by my choosing to contact them, I am no so utterly annoyed that I've decided it was worth my time to find thi silly board and write this idiotic rant. So that will give you just glimpse into the customer service level
-- gmf212 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gmf2126's Profile: http://cardealerforums.com/member.php?useridX View this thread: http://cardealerforums.com/showthread.php?t 414
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:46:52 -0600, gmf2126

Not my experience at all. OTOH, who's to say what is typical?
Kal
I have never had problems of this kind. RD

melding
Wow, a whole 30 minutes on hold? When it gets to 5 hours, then complain. Until then, they're no Cell Phone company.
Just curious: In which country are we?
DAS
"gmf2126" < snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.cardealerforums.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.cardealerforums.com...