door trim removal W140

HI, please could someone tell me how to remove the front door inner trim panel on a 140 saloon before I do any more damage trying blind!
Thanks
Steve

I need help with that too!!
Laztec wrote:

Do a search on google.com in the groups section for "W140 door trim" and You'll get at least an instructions for the rear door. Could be the same?
br, yvind (dreaming of a W140...)