DripTube q

Who knows about drip tube?
Is anything inside it?
Why must it face engine?
Thx

JJ wrote:

I just made one - see a description in the above post - 240D Drip Tube Conundrum.

Not a thing. It just conducts the test fuel out of the injection pump.

That's a very good question. The MBZ manuals indicate that it should. I made tests with it on both sides and could see no difference in the drip rate and I don't see any reason why there should be.

HTH