ETS light

RE: 98 ML320
This is very odd - we had a lot of rain lately.. and I hit a few big puddles
and the ETS light (Triangle ! ) did not go on.. even after diving in
intentionally.
It lights up during start up, and was just in at the dealer, as well as a
100k service in May..
Fuses look fine, cruise control works.
Any thing I can check or do to test it or even force it to come on?? How do I know if it is working??
Huge puddles used to work.
Thank you!
--
B'rgds,

Vinnie
Maybe your new tire is much better than your older one. If it lights up at startup and goes away, then everything's okay.
Funny, I just put new tires on this week.. went back to Grabbers- had Falken's...
Tiger wrote:

--
B'rgds,

Vinnie
LOL

Thanks Tiger...
Brake light switch.. all fixed, all codes cleared!
Tiger wrote:

--
B'rgds,

Vinnie