Euromerc

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:13:50 -0000, "dave brooker"

How would anything like that invalidate the fact that you practice fraud on the internet, cheat people out of their money and live in a slum that has been well documented with photographic evidence? You can make counter claims about me all you want Euromerc but the fact is that you're a loser driving around in a rusty van who can't even sell your counterfeit auto parts on eBay anymore. If a judge in Luton didn't rule against you and force you to pay damages to your customer for attempting to pass off counterfeit parts then you can always sue me for libel, right?

Is this where Nick attacks the messenger..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then