Finally a G6 that I like...

G6 convertable hardtop looks pretty damn good with the top up. This is how the G6 coupe should have looked. I like it. Check out the video.

Shoe Shine Boy

The G6 coupe should be redesigned to look like the convertible, it looks much better than that funny fastback roof.

Reply to
Behode ApaleHorse

The G6 coupe should be redesigned to look like the convertible, it looks much better than that funny fastback roof.

Reply to
Behode ApaleHorse

Looks like Pontiac got it right if it looks good in person as in print. Pontiac should drop the current coupe design and go with the hardtop convertable body style, its much cleaner and no nonsense. They have my vote I like it too. The current coupe looks unbalanced and awkward, the Convertible coupe looks balanced and clean.

Reply to
I'm Po'