For the old Mercedes aficionados,where do I find literature?

Hello guys, I'm really looking for the type of literature they had in the 60's like catalog #12 139 for 68-69 230 and 250! You know ,with the entire
car drawn and dissmantled page by page!I need it for my 1979 450SEL 6.9 and am not sure if they even exist but thought I would try asking!P.S. any old Mercedes owners need this catalog I have seeing that I don't have the car anymore?Very neat MB literature for 230-250 owners,takes the guess work out of any area,right down to where the bolts are and how many!
http://www.tmcpubl.com//mercedes.html
http://www.books4cars.com
Thanks for the info T.G.