FSS

I took my 2000 C230 for an 'A' service recently. Last year, it was in for a 'B' service.
My dash now states that my next service is a 'B' service.
Is it not supposed to be 2 'A' services for each 'B' service?
Greg Horne
Nope, it goes A, B, A, B unless someone forgets to reset it.

Exactly. I take it you (OP) don't have the service booklet...
DAS
"Karl" < snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:3wP8e.61$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...