2000 C230

Hello Fellow MB owners.

I have recently purchased a 2000 C230 with 100,000 Km on the car. I do my own maintenance on my cars and would like to know what the weak point are on this car. What should I be doing to this car before I put it on the road. There is some play in both the front wheel bearings. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Any help would be greatly appriciated

Reply to
PK

I have a 1998 C230.. Had a leaky rear end seal.. just make sure yours is not leaking and rear lube is full. I heard that the tie rod ends tend to wear out in time. Make sure you use synthetic oil if you plan to change your oil less frequently than every 6K miles.

Larry

Reply to
Larry