Hey Nicholas - Netcop this...

Page 2 of 3
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:41:17 +0100, "nick"

He knows you're stalking him.

What's your point in posting his details then?

How am I stalking him???

To give him a taste of his own medicine.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

It doesn't bother me, you cheap fraud. I don't hide.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

See your admitting you're a stalker below.

Ugly Nick admits revenge is the reason for his stalking and harassment.

Tapping "Larry Jandro" into google = stalking??

Which stalking and harassment, hag?
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:28:27 +0100, "nick"

" I wonder what your bosses at Vista Systems will make of....."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.nuke.the.usa/msg/cc80bb927aeb256f?dmode=source&hl=en
Do you think the kind folks on the mercedes groups would like to see how you spend you time when you should have been tending to your Ebay customers and their complaints? Here you've googled and posted the property tax and assessment information on my home.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.scottish/msg/0a95f6d9aab26d08?dmode=source&hl=en
Or how about when you posted what you thought was bankruptcy information on another person on the group?
We use our real names on usenet, Nick. Anyone reading this will understand immediately why you've never used your real name and why you're now on a "scorched earth" campaign to disassociate yourself and your nefarious online stalking and harassment activities from your Euromerc Mercedes Parts business. People really need to think twice before becoming involved with someone like you.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.nuke.the.usa/msg/cc80bb927aeb256f?dmode=source&hl=en How is that stalking??

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.scottish/msg/0a95f6d9aab26d08?dmode=source&hl=en Your sock puppets imaginary home.
HTH.

?
You don't think I'm called Nick??
Meanwhile with you we've had Sarah Czepiel, aka Ken Ehrett, aka Lighter, aka Mrs Ken Ehrett, aka Bogart, aka SableSW aka Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX etc.

Go on then, what's my real name.

*I'm* being stalked.
You're being particularly kooky today, innit.

Why?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Manufactured in your twisted mind, Fatass...
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Ugly Sarah's sockpuppets are infamous here, innit.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Only in your twisted mind. See.. I've talked to them.
Call them. You have the number. What do you fear besides being proved to be a scared engle..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:00:01 GMT, Larry in AZ

You've talked to a sock puppet!!!? Wow, looks like Larry is much further gone than any of us previously thought.

A crazy frog?

You gotta stop smoking that low quality dope you grow in your backyard.

Mrs Ken Ehrett wrote:

That's because the Chinese took over their pot growing industry.

That's because you don't give your brain enough time to warm up before you start using it.
--
Chris Fleitman
Long Island

It'll be proof he speaks in a wimpy falsetto lisp. :)
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:13:41 +0100, "nick"

Ugly Nick always on the fringes of society peers out from drug induced watery eyes and wishes he didn't live in a shit hole Flitwick.

All thirty of them?
-- "A coward hides anonymously behind a nym" Sarah Czepiel, aka Ken Ehrett, aka Lighter, aka Mrs Ken Ehrett, aka Bogart, aka SableSW aka Xx Aum Shinri Kyo xX (ad nauseum)
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:23:54 +0100, "nick"

Ugly Nick posts more evidence of his obsessive stalking.

Which obsessive stalking would that be exactly, hag?
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:47:24 +0100, "nick"

Ugly Nick forgets he's admitted he stalks people.