hey Lee fancy this beast?

You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for on street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I suppose it could come in handy for lamping? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Interestingly since Morph's been over at Mum and Dads awaiting reassembley some cheeky git's had our milk away on three Days this week. We only realised yesterday when the Milk man came for his money, we thought he was having a sicky or summat.

Would have stopped out last night in Morph had he been here, but would have been wasted as they had a day off. buggers!

Need some more artillery on the driveway, there is a serious danger of property prices rising given he's been away for about three weeks now. ;0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Sweet ride. Especially like the wire cutter.

Reply to
Jack

I thought you had a CCTV camera set up? I wouldnt have thought you'd get milk thieves in your area anyway! (Its posher than mine!)

Hmmm. I need to get this place valued so that i can put an offer in to buy it. Wan't to park morph outside for a few days.... ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I have , but the puter which runs it was poorly.

When he's running I can pop around and scare the neighbours :0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

In article , Jack writes

Don't quite know how it got an MOT with no mirrors at all...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

>> itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> >>

if it is in private passenger vehicle taxation class its probably got an interior mirror which is sufficient for MOT test although what you would see through the back windows escapes me , IMO not sufficient for everyday use unless its on a beamer in which case it will never get used anyway ( and the Fiat crapchento who decided to change lane on the M60 with a 7 tonner alongside jeesus its yellow 26 foot long and 12 1/2 foot high how big does it have to be to be visible?) Derek

Reply to
Derek

In article , Derek writes

The 'back window' is steel armour plate, which is why I posed the question in the first place.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

fair comment Simon unless the rear door is removable it would be no use at all I was looking carefully at the interior shots (no pun intended) I was thinking maybe on the dashboard top but no sign there either you can see why the external mirror wouild be a no no giving the opposition something to hang on to but there must be a way to see what that bump was you ran over Derek

Reply to
Derek