What the hey is this BMW???

Hi,

I've zero knowledge of antique cars, but my elderly relative gave me this BMW and told me it has value. Will some kind person tell me exactly what it is (year, model. etc.) and what I should do with it?

Thanks!

Reply to
Robert Jones

Incredible.

Reply to
user

I'd tell you, but my psychic powers are on the fritz right now.

Reply to
JimV

Have it hauled away for scrap. In the condition it's in, it's darn near worthless, and even a mint condition 60s vintage sedan isn't worth a lot. Every old-timer thinks this stuff is worth a fortune or collectible, assuming some non-running junker is worth as much as a minter. It might be worth something as parts, since it seems to have all most of its trim. For those that can't see the picture: it's a rusty white over blue

1602 sitting on four flat tires. It appears to have been left in a field with its bonnet, boot, and sunroof open. epbrown

--

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to

I looked into my crystal ball, and I think it is a 3.0SL, probably early seventies.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Perhaps a better description, and maybe a link to a photo would help.

Just a thought ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Given that the 02 part of 1602, 1802 and 2002 refers to TWO doors, I think you're assumption is rather incorrect.

As to it's value, your assumption is quite correct.

Brett Anderson KMS

Reply to
KMS - Brett Anderson