How do I find the right NG

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general?
Thanks for you help,
Stephen Spankthebank http://mortgageconsolidationrefinance.com

snipped-for-privacy@donotreply.com wrote:

Alt.idiot.more.spam would be a good place to start.
Nice scam to try to increase your google relevance.
Kenneth P. Stox wrote:

Oh, man, that's so rude...!
Ximinez
The Spanish Inquisition wrote:

Yes, the idiot spamming the newsgroups is rude. Go google his website in Google Groups to see what I mean.