C350, 2007, Radio- MUTE

I have a two day old 2007 C350 w/ Entertainment Package.

This morning I turn on the radio and there is no sound. The AM/FM freq. is displayed but no sound. Yes, I tried the volume know and the Mute button. Also, the Satellite option (which I activated and enjoyed for one whole day) is not available and it says no CDC, there is a CDC which I did use yesterday.

On Monday I will call the dealer for a service appointment. He will give me a date 3 weeks from now. Is there something I could have done to mess this up. I would love to fix this sooner than later. Perhaps there is a setting or a resetting that can fix this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
runfun03

Just drive in to dealer and yank someone out of the service department to help you. You just bought the car!

Reply to
Tiger

I'll second Tiger's opinion. The dealer should jump right on it.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

This is the 2nd car I've bought from this dealer and you would think I would have learned a lesson. I can predict what will happen Monday morning. They will tell me the earliest they can see it is in a couple weeks PERIOD. Making a scene will just make me look childish. However, I will go in on Monday and insist the radio be checked. I was hoping I had hit a button or clicked on the wrong setting and you guys could help. Obviously this is not a common problem. Looks like it's something for the dealer.

Reply to
runfun03

If the dealer tells you a few weeks on a brand new car, I would call MBUSA directly. This is not acceptable behavior, IMHO.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox