How to remove fuse box in '85 300SD?

I would like to look under the fuse box for a look see . I have some electrical gremlins, a consistently blowing fuse, #15, any ideas what it could be?
cp
Unlikely to be underneath the fuse block. But anyhow, simply remove the two #2 phillips screws near the front of the fuse box. Grab the end and lift up. It is hinged with plastic hooks near the rear of the box.

ideas what it could be?