Jack Points on '98 E320??

Can someone tell me where the jack points are on a '98 E320?
Thanks, John

There are rubber bumpers under the chassis at the 4 corners which I believe are for jacking. Check your owners manual. There are also plastic inserts on the bottom rocker panels which are removed to insert the included MB jack. Rob